LESIJ Lex ET Scientia International Journal
Latest number of LESIJ - Lex ET Scientia International Journal, has been published.
Here are some of the articles that have been selected for LESIJ nr. XXVI, vol. 2/2019:
- Nóra JAKAB - Social Dimension of the EU – The Pillar’s Impact on European Labour Law;
- Valentina BĂRBĂȚEANU - Personal Data Protection Issue Reflected in the Case-Law of the Constitutional Court of Romania;
- Maria-Cristina SOLACOLU - Comparison Between the Legal Particularities of Romania’s and the United Kingdom’s Membership of the European Union;
- Andrei ZARAFIU - Prosecuting Charges for the Accomplishment of Certain Legal Activities. Protection, Guarantees and Limits in the Practice of the Lawyer Profession;
- Tudorel B. BUTOI, Corina Florenţa POPESCU - Polygraph Investigation Technique (Lie Detector), A Legal Fiction From The Probative Force Point Of View - Possibilities and Limits.
LESIJ is available also online at http://lexetscientia.univnt.ro